It’s still not too late to pre-book for the London Festival of Railway Modelling at Alexandra Palace on 19/20 March. Find more details about the London Festival of Railway Modelling here. Don’t forget, pre-booking saves you money and gets you early access. Visit the exhibition page for further details, pricing and opening times. But, why should you go?
- It’s a day out in London with access to a vast model railway show.
- There is a selection of 40 model railways spanning all scales, selected by the UK’s oldest model railway club – inspiration and entertainment.
- More than 80 traders, societies and associations will be present, sharing the advantages of their scales and gauges, products, advice, accessories, membership schemes and much more!
- Tune-in to live interviews on the MRC stand, covering many aspects of the hobby, from manufacturers to enthusiasts and authors. Enjoy the show and ask questions if you like, too!
- Get your questions answered with a team of expert modellers providing live demonstrations, while children can make use of the free kits in the children’s zone and practise building a model kit, too.